Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 10.08.2013, 13:15   #1
Читатель

Вес репутации: 0
Klaz на пути к лучшему
Smile English speaking users

Hi,

I apologize for starting an English thread, I'm not really sure how friendly is this forum with English threads, but I really don't know a single word in Russian!

I have recently joined Sape and I started building some links already as an Optimizer. However, I'm really interested in forming a smaller English community for English speaking persons to share knowledge, experience and possibly make some money together.

The reason I'm starting a thread like this is simply because, I believe in the power of this network, even though I haven't seen much results yet, and it's really soon to judge it. But I can tell this from my experience.

If you're an English speaking person and would like to join a small group of English speaking persons like you to get the most of this network, please let me know and drop your Skype ID over here. I'm going to add you to the group which is going to be active and running, sharing experiences among the users 24/7.

I believe we can form a really good alliance over here.. So what are you waiting for?

Thank you and have an awesome one
Klaz вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 10.08.2013, 13:31   #2
Новичок

M.STATUS не любят в этих краях

we are pleased to see British experts will learn English in one =)
And it is not by chance you are here ?
M.STATUS вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.08.2013, 02:04   #3
Читатель

Klaz на пути к лучшему

Hi,

It looks like you were using some sort of a translator, google translate I'm guessing?

I'm not British, if that is what you were saying.

And no, I'm not on v7n, that's not my account.. Not sure why you posted that link though
Старый 11.08.2013, 04:01   #4
Специалист

Вес репутации: 161
Добрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личностьДобрый - просто великолепная личность

У них же типа есть свои биржи вроде. Скажите ему, что без медведя и балалайки тут не создать "альянс".
Старый 11.08.2013, 09:32   #5
Мастер

Вес репутации: 179
alexot - просто великолепная личностьalexot - просто великолепная личностьalexot - просто великолепная личностьalexot - просто великолепная личностьalexot - просто великолепная личностьalexot - просто великолепная личностьalexot - просто великолепная личность

There are so many different forums dedicated to SEO in the Web that your call to set up another one in Skype seems strange to me, especially that your offer is addressed to Russian speakers in English. Most often, the English language on this forum use the residents of the republics of the former Soviet Union who do not want to communicate to the so-called "language of the former occupiers." This kind of behavior usually causes a negative attitude of permanent users of this board. We try to avoid political discussions here.
alexot вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 11.08.2013, 15:25   #6
Читатель

Klaz на пути к лучшему

Цитата:
Сообщение от alexot Посмотреть сообщение
There are so many different forums dedicated to SEO in the Web that your call to set up another one in Skype seems strange to me, especially that your offer is addressed to Russian speakers in English. Most often, the English language on this forum use the residents of the republics of the former Soviet Union who do not want to communicate to the so-called "language of the former occupiers." This kind of behavior usually causes a negative attitude of permanent users of this board. We try to avoid political discussions here.
It is true there are a ton of forums dedicated to SEO on the web. However, when it comes to Sape, there aren't many forums who talk about it, nor many webmasters who have the experience of using it.

I'm basically trying to gather a bunch of people who talk English, in order to make it easier for people like me who don't speak Russian, in order to get more familiar with the system, by sharing experiences, etc.

I apologize if this was kind of offensive to you, talking in the language of your occupiers but this really isn't the case here.

I myself don't come from any of your occupiers countries, I do happen to be Egyptian and I've met a lot of Russians myself who happen to come to my country to enjoy their vacation. Chances are, you've probably visited my country as well since most of Russians prefer to have their vacations in my country.

So speaking the language itself doesn't make me an occupier. I'm just a person who's trying to learn more about Sape, and help others while I'm at it.

Hope you get my point.
Старый 12.08.2013, 11:21   #7
Эксперт

Вес репутации: 611
MonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущееMonAmur - прекрасное будущее

I love Egypt!

Последний раз редактировалось MonAmur; 12.08.2013 в 11:26.
MonAmur вне форума   Ответить с цитированием
Старый 12.08.2013, 14:41   #8
дендромутант-антропоморф

Вес репутации: 273
Маленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущееМаленькая сосна - прекрасное будущее

Klaz,
Yeah, the point is clear, however, I don't think it's a very productive idea. I think here at the forum you'll get your answers sooner than you'd get them through Skype.
Старый 13.08.2013, 10:02   #9
Читатель

Klaz на пути к лучшему

Alright. Thank you everyone!
Ответ